More Than A Diet Manual!
The Nutrition Care Manual products are Internet-based diet and professional practice manuals for registered dietitians; dietetic technicians, registered; and allied health professionals. The Pediatric Nutrition Care Manual (PNCM) is purchased by annual subscription and gives you online access to evidence- and knowledge-based nutrition information that keeps you current and compliant.
- PNCM is easily linked to any intranet system.
- PNCM is consistent with the Academy’s Evidence Analysis Library, position papers, and the Nutrition Care Process.
- Research- and evidence-based nutrition care information for more than 40 diseases, conditions, and topics.
- Printer-friendly client education; customizable format also allows placement of your company/facility logo as well as the ability to fill in client information and add individualized advice prior to printing.
- 12 electronic calculators that use evidence-based formulas to ensure the most accurate results.
- An extensive formulary database that is updated semiannually and easily customizable to any facility, which now includes formulary search function.
- Nearly 1,000 references with links to abstracts and articles.
- A diverse Resources section, including information on Growth Charts, Common Drug-Nutrient Interactions, Cultural Food Practices, Nutrition Care Process, Physical Signs of Malnutrition, and links to DRI.
- Unique customization features, such as highlighting and quick links.
For more information call 800-877-1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.