More Than a Diet Manual!
The Pediatric Nutrition Care Manual (PNCM) is an Internet-based diet and professional practice manual for registered dietitians; dietetic technicians, registered; and allied health professionals working with the pediatric population. The PNCM is purchased by annual subscription and gives you online access to evidence- and knowledge-based nutrition information that keeps you current and compliant. View the 2014 PNCM Update Summary.
- Online diet manual and professional practice manual that can easily link to any intranet system.
- Consistent with the Academy’s Evidence Analysis Library (EAL), position papers, and the Nutrition Care Process.
- Research- and evidence-based nutrition care information for more than 40 diseases, conditions, and topics.
- Customizable client education: add your company logo, give notes/instructions for patients, and modify menus prior to printing.
- 12 electronic calculators that use evidence-based formulas to ensure the most accurate results.
- An extensive formulary database that is updated semiannually and easily customizable to any facility.
- References with links to abstracts and full-text articles (when available).
- A diverse Resources section, including information on growth charts, common drug-nutrient interactions, cultural food practices, the Nutrition Care Process, physical signs of malnutrition, and links to Dietary Reference Intakes.
- Unique customization features, such as highlighting and quick links.